Searidge Alcohol Rehab leads in providing an excellent and effective alcohol addiction treatment program for both those who suffer from the disease of alcoholism and co-occuring disorders, and their family members. Located in Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia, the relaxed atmosphere and picturesque landscape offer the ideal comfortable, private and inspiring environment for our residents while they go through detox, alcohol addiction therapy and co-occurring disorders.
Searidge Alcohol Rehab runs drug addiction programs available to women and men over the age of 18. We train our staff in the Sobriety Home Treatment Model, a comprehensive program addressing the entire recovery process from detox, therapy and concurrent disorders treatment, to Aftercare.
Searidge provides a medically supervised detoxification process with experienced clinical staff and a highly individualized alcohol addiction treatment plan that integrates addiction issues and concurrent disorders.
Daily life at Searidge includes individual and group therapy sessions and alternative therapies such as yoga, meditation and Pilates. During their stay, residents will enjoy fresh, nutritious and delicious meals, access to an exercise room and outdoor swimming pool, a private room for peace and reflection and many daily activities that help the recovery process.
Our program can be completed in a 30, 60 or 90 day period according to the specific needs and responsibilities of each prospective resident. To accompany our alumni in their lifelong recovery we provide every past resident with access to our Aftercare program. Residents can maintain contact with their fellow alumni via a private chat room; conduct individual and group therapy; receive inspirational messages via twitter, or even visit us at Searidge Alcohol Rehab for a refresher weekend.
Our aim is to ensure the safety, privacy, and comfort of each and every resident. For this reason, we dedicate a lot of work to tailoring every individual recovery program to the specific needs of each resident.
Our Treatment Mission
Searidge Alcohol Rehab is dedicated to leading excellent and efficient alcohol addiction treatment for our residents and continually striving to improve our program, in partnership with our sister rehab, Sobriety Home. We seek to support, guide, and inspire each and every resident to rediscover their hidden potential and advance towards happy, sober lives.
Our Alcohol Rehab Vision
Searidge Alcohol Rehab is an organization that:
- Treats every resident as a unique individual with unique needs and abilities
- Provides a space in which residents can feel at home, and comfortable enough to open to the addiction recovery therapy program
- Draws out the potential our residents carry within themselves and promotes self-awareness
- Supports and guides those suffering from alcohol addiction and their families, within and beyond the center
- Commits to furthering the efficiency of alcohol addiction treatments
Our Recovery Values
We at Searidge Alcohol Rehab believe that lifelong recovery is possible in a supportive and comfortable environment tailored to each individual resident’s needs, abilities and aspirations.
At Searidge Alcohol Treatment and Rehab We Offer:
- Privacy, dignity and respect for every resident and their families
- Excellent and effective alcohol addiction treatment focused on preparing residents for a lifelong recovery
- The opportunity to identify the reasons for alcohol addiction and strategies to cope with them
- High quality of care at an affordable cost
- A picturesque and inspiring environment in Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia